The Yuletide Singers are an ensemble of highly experienced, professional voices that blend to recreate
the unique sound of Victorian-era carolers. Dressed in elegant costumes, the quartet sings familiar and
traditional carols and holiday music in four-part a capella harmony. The combination of period costumes and
Victorian carols evoke the spirit of a time gone by.
Based in Wilmington, Delaware, the glorious voices of The Yuletide Singers have been featured at:
- The White House--The Yuletide Singers have sung there twice during their annual Holiday tours for two
Administrations. They were proud to entertain Members of Congress and the families of the police and
firefighters of 9/11.
- Woodburn in Dover, Delaware--the quartet has performed at the Governor's Mansion for The Governor's
Christmas Party on three occasions.
- The Cities of Wilmington, Delaware and Trenton, New Jersey--The Yuletide Singers have added authentic
ambiance to kick off their holiday festivities.
- Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania--The Yuletide Singers have been featured artists during their
world-famous Holiday display for over 10 years.
- The Glen Foerd Mansion in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Winterthur--a world class museum in Delaware
- The Brandywine River Museum--home to the artwork of the Wyeth family, in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
Country Clubs, retirement communities, weddings, corporate and private parties, and small towns have also
commissioned The Yuletide Singers for their holiday entertainment.
Deck the Halls:
The length of the program can be tailored to suit your needs. If you are interested in adding a
beautifully unique and professional sounding touch to your holiday festivities, kindly contact The